Wednesday, June 1, 2011

dec 2, 2005


The Origin of Thomas and Erica, aka Thomarica
I remember the first time I saw Erica here at work.  She was doing her homework and David was helping her.  I thought she was really pretty.  Of course, due to my low self esteem from my past, I thought I had no chance.  If there was anyone I could date in the office at the time, it would be her, but I didn't know her, so I was basing everything off of looks.  A couple of months went by, and we never spoke.  Irene started to talk to me because she somewhat liked me, and Little Joe was beginning to like Erica.  As all guys do, I teased Erica all the time and called her lesbian.  Why, I don't know.  Then Joe threw one of his parties.  I talked to Erica a little bit.  A birthday came a few days later and Irene made a cake.  It was delicious... I just felt like I needed to add that in.  Joe, Erica, Irene, and I started to hang out more.  I was trying to hook up Joe with Erica, because Joe deserves a nice girl.  If anyone in my life deserved an awesome (yes, I said it) gril, it would be Joe.  He's perhaps the nicest guy I've ever met.  At the time, I made a promise to myself and the world... to not date anyone for the summer.  It would be the summer of Thomas.  I wanted to hang out with Sylvia and just enjoy life as it was handed to me day to day.  Also, I spent the whole semester somewhat liking these two girls, who I don't think liked me... at least until I made my new pledge.  What is it about girls that when you ignore them, they like you more?!  Eventually, Erica told Joe that she wanted to only be friends with him, and I felt the same way with Irene.  Little did we know that we liked each other.  Joe went back home, and Erica and I would spend up to 6 hours on the phone each night.  We found out that we liked each other, but that put us in a little situation.  We didn't want to hurt our friends.  So we postponed our relationship.  Day after day, David kept asking if we had made out yet, and he tried to scare me by saying Joe was going to shoot me (don't worry, he didn't).  One day as I was leaving to go take a physical, Erica walked with me and kissed me.  Just because she kissed me first, it doesn't make me any less of a man.  Usually, I need to talk to a girl for exactly one year, and then we hook  up, but not this time.  Thank you Axe Body Spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment