Sunday, June 12, 2011

Encyclopedias... what a joke

I met a man who's Albanian once, actually I only assumed he's Albanian. Truth is, I assume all male strangers are Albanian until I hear otherwise. All female strangers I assume are Swedish. I think I just want to be friends with an Albanian so much, that I just make half the population Albanian. Maybe I've already made friends with one, if not, I still have time. Why do I want to be friends with an Albanian. Because I have tons of questions for them, like where is Albania, what kind of food do you enjoy, what are the winters like in Albania? But mostly, where is Albania? "why don't you look it up Thomas?" Shut up I say, I'm not looking for suggestions, I'm looking for Albanians.

Remember encyclopedias? Do kids know how to use those anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment